Sunday, June 28, 2009

long live the King


The best there ever was, and ever will be.

4 weeks of PCP have passed in the wink of an eye. Evolutions cram into the schedule, making the passing of each day a rather quick experience. I'm halfway through, and this is no point to give up so i'll just have to push all the way through.

Firstly, it is very sad that the King of Pop has left us. Its hard to explain why, but i genuinely felt a sense of grief upon hearing the news. Guess he was someone close to my heart. His death has borne a legend that is timeless, one that will live on forever. I just want to share some videos that i love, and have so deeply inspired me.



Well 4B peeps i don't think we can ever forget this right! The dance which we took and changed and made it our own, earning us the title of Take 5 Champs.



This is one of my favourite songs. One which showcased the famous moonwalk that over the years became his trademark move. Watch for it in the middle of the song, and don't forget to catch the dance sequence at the very end. Awesome.

I guess i'm allergic to seawater or something, after seeing the increase in the onset of acne on my face and rashes on my feet which ever so often get suffocated in the recesses of my wet boots. How i wish they would just disappear.

Weekends are getting aimless. Sundays especially. There's nothing to do at home, and i'm running out of places to go to. Today saw me and my buddies having some coffee at Starbucks, Eastpoint, but what about next week? Lets just go with the flow, i guess.

Until next time, hooyah!


0 comments: